Monday, February 6, 2012

Trend Alert: BEANIES.

Oh, hello there, Monday. We meet again.
I'm excited that one of my favorite trends is becoming popular again: crochet hats + beanies. I love the boho vibe they give any outfit. I styled a lot of my EBV looks this week with one of my favorite ones. You can get a better look at those looks tonight at 9 PM when this week's new auctions go live. Sign up for our email newsletter to stay in the know.
Cheers,
Savannah Marie

c/o girlandcloset.com

c/o steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com
c/o fashionhippieloves.com
c/o natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
my photo. c/o shopebv.com. skirt available for sale tonight at 9 pm.
my photo. c/o shopebv.com. skirt available for sale tonight at 9 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...